Current Employment Opportunities
- Full or Part Time Fully licensed or license-eligible School Psychologist with Doctorate: Conduct all aspects of comprehensive Psycho-educational evaluations.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Ellen Gonzales, Head of School (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cambridge School offers a competitive benefits package and contributes to the cost of benefits for employees and their families, including spouses and dependents.
Health and Wellness
- Medical coverage (tiered options)
- Dental coverage (tiered options)
- Vision coverage
- Long-term disability
Retirement and Savings
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health care flexible spending accounts
- Dependent care flexible spending accounts
Work and Life
- Employer-paid certifications and training
- Generous paid time-off
- Life insurance
Cambridge School is an equal opportunity employer. We pledge to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.